North Conway Fall Foliage and Shopping Tour – October 22-23, 2020
Jump Into Fall with our North Conway Tour!
Depart from Methuen, MA and enjoy a scenic trip to North Conway, NH for a quintessential New England Fall foliage experience, while adhering to all recommended social distancing procedures.
- Travel along the Kancamagus Highway and be sure to have your camera ready as you pass through the White Mountain National Forest; it is considered one of the most scenic highways in the U.S.
- Arrive in North Conway, where it’s All Aboard for a scenic ride on the Conway Scenic Railroad.
- Free time to explore the shops in downtown North Conway. No trip to North Conway is complete without a trip to Zeb’s General Store!
- Time to relax or take a swim in one of three pools or enjoy a spa treatment (advanced reservations required).
- Head over to Settler’s Green to get a jump on your holiday shopping.
- Visit Castle in the Clouds, an unusual example of Arts and Crafts architecture in New England, expressing the aesthetic movement’s philosophy of living in harmony with nature.
Prices Per Person:
Single Occupancy: $425.00
Double Occupancy: $360.00
Triple Occupancy: $350.00
Quad Occupancy: $335.00
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
(1) Night hotel & taxes
Meal Taxes and Meal Gratuities
Admission to attractions as listed
Not Included: Optional spa treatments at the hotel; customary gratuities to Driver, Tour Manager, and Housekeeping Staff; due to social distancing practices round-trip porterage will not be provided.
Social Distancing Guidelines
All passengers will be required to follow prescribed social distancing practices at all times.
Space is limited to no more than 25 passengers.
Masks must be worn at all times on the bus, in the common areas of all hotels, and at any time when social distancing is not possible.
Seating will be assigned on a first come first served basis and passengers will be required to sit in the same seats for the duration of the trip.