Downeast Maine Tour – August 18-21, 2020
Save your Summer with our Downeast Maine Tour!
Depart from Secaucus, NJ or Stamford, CT and enjoy 4 days of summer sun and fun on a quintessential coastal New England tour while adhering to all recommended social distancing procedures.
- Visit Mystic Aquarium, which is one of only two U.S. facilities holding Steller sea lions, and it has the only beluga whales in New England.
- Olde Mistick Village, a recreated 18th-century New England village offers a refreshing change from shopping malls as we know them.
- Enjoy a Clambake Dinner in York, ME.
- Stop at Sohier Park for a photo op at Nubble Lighthouse, an American icon. Keep an eye out for Great Black Backed Gulls, Herring Gulls, Double Crested Cormorants, Sun Fish and Harbor Seals.
- Enjoy a scenic drive along Ocean Avenue in Kennebunkport, ME and stop to take photos of Walkers Point, the summer home of the Bush Family.
- Spend some free time on the beach, or return to your hotel to relax or go for a swim in the pool.
- Shop at the Kittery Outlets
- Spend an afternoon in Salem, MA where you will learn about the Witchcraft Hysteria of 1692, see the “Friendship”, a replica of a trading vessel used in the days of the Maritime trade, and learn about Nathaniel Hawthorne, Salem’s favorite son, and author of the novel “The House of the Seven Gables” and the “Scarlet Letter.”
- Take a ride on Boston Duck Tours, where you’ll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts.
- Have some free time at Quincy Market, where you can shop or watch a performance by world-renowned street performers who will captivate you with their jaw-dropping stunts, musical acts, and mind-boggling balance routines.
Prices Per Person:
Single Occupancy: $2,500.00
Double Occupancy: $1,790.00
Triple Occupancy: $1,555.00
Quad Occupancy: $1,440.00
Deluxe Motorcoach Transportation
(3) Nights hotel, taxes, and roundtrip porterage
Meal Taxes and Meal Gratuities
Admission to attractions as listed
Not included: Customary gratuities to Driver, Tour Manager, Bellman, and Housekeeping Staff, equipment rental fees (bikes, kayaks, and paddleboard)
Social Distancing Guidelines
Space is limited to no more than 24 passengers.
Masks must be worn at all times on the bus, in the common areas of all hotels, and at any time when social distancing is not possible.